INVESTMENT FACILITATION DIRECTORATE
The directorate of investment facilitation and support is under the structure of the investment facilitation unit, main objective of this directorate is to introduce Afghanistan as a suitable destination for investors and business activities, accelerate economic growth through private investment, and sustainable industrial expansion in line with applicable country laws. Following are the main responsibilities of this directorate:
- To Create and maintain long-term relations with industrial associations, manufacturing groups, trade associations, service providers, Afghan chambers of commerce and industry, national and international investors’ associations, international chambers of commerce, and investment attraction. Internal and external information through investment opportunities.
- Offering Services to Investors Domestic and Foreign (Investor Guidelines from Laws, Regulations and How to Invest in Afghanistan and Offering Services in Land Acquisition Sections for Creating Companies, Laws of Bank of Afghanistan, How to Register Companies, Providing Services Visas and passports) and other support programs.
- Awareness-raising programs in coordination with the Department of Business to increase the level of awareness of national and international business awareness programs supported by the Government.
- Create coordination with Ministries, Departments, Deputies, Organizations, and Companies in relation to investment activities, attracting and supporting investment.
- Facilitating access to domestic and foreign investment information related to investment projects in Afghanistan.